Student OutcomesAfter completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to organize a real business case into a structure of legal problem in the framework of Indonesian legal sources related to the ICT-based business areas in order to solve the problem facing both national and multinational business-law communities.
- Able to develop dispute resolution patterns in term of business dispute that conform to the perspectives of national and multinational business-law.
- Competence in relevant legal reasoning skills by exploring various law-making methods as known in the discourse of legal discipline and then offering legal solutions in a comprehensive way by showing strengths and weaknesses of the respective alternatives of solution.
- Able to argue both in the format of verbal legal-debate and written elementary legal-document, completed with contextual data/information that can be collected in at least two semesters of internship program.
- Able to take to optimally use information technology to improve student’s performance.
- Able to analyze the current issues in business law.
Last updated :