MissionThe mission of Business Law Department is to contribute to the global community through the provision of world-class education by:
- Educating students with fundamental knowledge, skill, and professionalism in the areas of business law based on ICT by providing them with excellent courses and internships in dealing with global challenges;
- Contributing in enhancing both legal theories as well as legal practices, especially in the research areas of business law based on ICT;
- Providing legal professional services to meet the needs of business communities benefitting, fostering, and empowering the Nusantara society-at-large;
- Creating outstanding potential leaders by taking advantage of any opportunities to broaden their perspectives in applying the legal theories and practices;
- Taking a part in the efforts to improve the quality of life of Indonesians through international collaborative partnership with various institutions;
- Serving legal or business practitioners with accurate and up-to-date data/information in the area of business law.
Source : BINUS UNIVERSITY OFFICIAL CURRICULUM SITE
Last updated :
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...