VisionBy 2020, Business Law Department of Binus University becomes a leading business law study program (center) with global competencies based on information and communication technology.
MissionThe mission of Business Law Department is to contribute to the global community through the provision of world-class education by:
- Educating students with fundamental knowledge, skill, and professionalism in the areas of business law based on ICT by providing them with excellent courses and internships in dealing with global challenges.
- Contributing in enhancing both legal theories as well as legal practices, especially in the research areas of business law based on ICT.
- Providing legal professional services to meet the needs of business communities benefitting the “Nusantara” society-at-large.
- Creating outstanding potential leaders by taking advantage of any opportunities to broaden their perspectives in applying the legal theories and practices.
- Taking a part in the efforts to improve the quality of life of Indonesians through international collaborative partnership with various institutions.
Last updated :