The paper selection will follow a double-blind review process, meaning that both the authors and reviewers will remain anonymous during the paper selection process. Authors of accepted papers will have an opportunity to modify their manuscript. All accepted papers will be published in the international publication indexed by Scopus.
- Dr. Abu Bakar Munir (University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia), expert in cyber law, intellectual property. *
- Dr. Iur. Stefan Koos (Bundeswehr University, Munich, Germany), expert in business competition law, consumer protection law.
- Prof. Dr. Abdurrahman Raden Aji Haqqi (University of Islam Sultan Sharif Ali, Bandar Sri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam), expert in Islamic banking and finance. *
- Dr. Michael Faure (Maastricht University, the Netherland), expert in environmental law, international law. *
- Dr. Adriaan Bedner (University of Leiden, the Netherland), expert in legal sociology, legal research method.
- Dr. Michael Adams (University of Western Sydney, Australia), expert in corporate law, securities regulation. *
- Patrick Keyzer (La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia), expert in intellectual property. *
- Prof. Mateusz Jerzy Woinski, Ph.D. (Kozminski University, Warsaw, Poland), expert in human right law, criminal law. *
- Dr. Ningrum Natasya Sirait (University Sumatera Utara, Medan, Indonesia), expert in business competition law, international trade law.
- Prof. Shidarta (Bina Nusantara University, Jakarta, Indonesia), expert in legal philosophy, consumer protection law.
- Marie-Laure Lemineur, LLM (ECPAT International, Bangkok, Thailand), expert in human right, child protection. *
- Prof. Soong Jenn-Jaw (National Taiwan Chengkung University, ROC)
*) to be confirmed
Published at : Updated