The first International conference on Law of the Future and the Future of Law (LoF2ol): “Rethinking Indonesia” is organized by Business Law Program of BINUS University as a part of:
THE 3RD INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SOCIAL SCIENCES, LAW, ARTS AND HUMANITIES (ICCSLAH) 2018
LoF2oL is designed to bring together academics, researchers, and practitioners, as well as national or regional agencies or governmental bodies who worked on or thought about law from a variety of perspectives. This conference offers discussions on law of the future and the future of law affecting Indonesia and across its boundaries.
CALL FOR PAPERS
The committee invites submissions for LoF2oL covering substantial, original, and previously unpublished papers.
- Legal philosophy, legal theory, and ethics;
- Economic approach to law;
- Business competition and consumer protection;
- Islamic banking and finance;
- White collar and transnational business crimes;
- Private international law, international trade and commerce laws;
- Cyber security, Internet governance, automatization, and artificial intelligence;
- Intellectual property law;
- Telecommunication and media Laws;
- Environmental, agrarian, natural resource laws;
- Aviation, air space, and maritime laws;
- Customary/adat laws;
- Other relevant topics.
- July 15, 2018: Deadline of full paper submission
- July 30, 2018: Notification of paper acceptance
- August 7, 2018: Deadline of paper revision
- September 5-6, 2018: The conference days
Download Author Guidelines for Conference Proceedings. Note: Authors must follow Author Guidelines strictly; failing which the manuscripts would be rejected without review.
Full paper must be submitted through http://conference.binus.ac.id/ocs/index.php/lof2ol/index/user/account
The authors receive and oblige to the terms and conditions of the conference upon the payment is settled. The committee will announce the update officially on the website and the registrants must follow the terms and conditions as stipulated.
Fee (full amount)
Fee (full amount)
The fee includes conference program kits, meal during the conference, and certificate. Traveling and accommodation fees are excluded.
- Prof. Dr. Adler Haymans Manurung (Bina Nusantara University, Jakarta, Indonesia), expert in business law, capital market.
- Prof. Dr. Abu Bakar Munir (University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia), expert in cyber law, intellectual property.
- Prof. Dr. Iur. Stefan Koos (Bundeswehr University, Munich, Germany), expert in business competition law, consumer protection law.
- Prof. Dr. Michael Faure (Maastricht University, the Netherlands), expert in environmental law, international law.
- Prof. Dr. Adriaan Bedner (University of Leiden, the Netherlands), expert in legal sociology, legal research method.
- Prof. Dr. Michael Adams (University of Western Sydney, Australia), expert in corporate law, securities regulation.
- Prof. Dr. Ningrum Natasya Sirait (University of North Sumatera, Medan, Indonesia), expert in business competition law, international trade law.
- Prof. Soong Jenn-Jaw, Ph.D. (National Taiwan Chengkung University, ROC), expert in international law.
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Abdurrahman Raden Aji Haqqi (University of Islam Sultan Sharif Ali, Bandar Sri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam), expert in Islamic banking and finance.
- Prof. Mateusz Jerzy Woinski, Ph.D. (Kozminski University, Warsaw, Poland), expert in human right law, criminal law.
- Patrick Keyzer, LL.M., Ph.D. (La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia), expert in intellectual property.
- Dr. Shidarta (Bina Nusantara University, Jakarta, Indonesia), expert in legal philosophy, consumer protection law.
- Marie-Laure Lemineur, LL.M (ECPAT International, Bangkok, Thailand), expert in human right, child protection.
Business Law Department, Faculty of Humanities
Bina Nusantara University
BINUS Kampus Kijang
Jalan Kemanggisan Ilir III no. 45
DKI Jakarta 11480
- RASYID +62 813 2690 5285 firstname.lastname@example.org
- BESAR +62 878 7137 4027 email@example.com
- SHIDARTA +62 81 886 1497 firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We feel more comfortable to be contacted by using WhatsApp.
Published at : Updated