Business Law Department BINUS University and Suryomurcito & Co are delighted to organize the 2017 Legal Opinion Contest. The Competition is open to individuals pursuing bachelor degree (S-1) in law in the area of Jabodetabek.
How to participate?
- Find a fact scenario as published in this site.
- Write your personal legal opinion (2,000-3,000 words in English).
- Submit your legal opinion no later than March 31, 2017.
Why this contest is beneficial for you?
- International transaction contracting challenge
- Multi-jurisdictions contract problem
- Skill up for future in international law firms or as in-house regional counsel
- Engage with and learn from international panel of law practitioners
- Experienced and independent panel of judges from commercial law practice
- Feedback and insight on best practices in international trade contract
- Written and verbal delivery to test your legal skills in English
- Certificate of participation to recognize contribution.
Panel of Judges:
Your legal opinion will be examined by a panel of independent judges comprising of:
- Gunawan Suryomurcito (Indonesia): Suryomurcito & Co.
- Kin Wah Chow (Singapore): Rouse & Eurocham)
- Brett McGuire (Australia): Theiss senior counsel-Asia
- Prof. Stefan Koos (Germany): Bundeswher University
- Lucas Mascarade (France): DS Avocats Paris, Wibowo Hadiwijaya & Co)
The short listed finalists will be invited to present his/her legal opinion before the panel at the Suryomurcito & Co. office on April 14, 2017.
Prizes, awards, and certificates:
- One 1st winner: IDR 1,000,000 + Suryomurcito Award + Certificate
- Two 2nd winners: @IDR 500,000 + Certificates
To submit your legal opinion, click “REGISTER” here.
Please fill in the form to enable us to verify your identity. You need to write an abstract (not more than 200 words) that acts as a summary of your entire legal opinion. Since there is not a single form of legal opinion that can be viewed as the “best” or “preferred” model that lawyers should use, you are free to choose the format that is right for you.
Best of luck with your submission!
If you have any queries about this contest, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published at : Updated